STEVEN 'bono' BONARRIGO
44 Mill Street
Stoughton, MA 02072 U.S.A.
- SOME ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
* Recorded extensively for Broadcast(including live), Corporate, and Projection Television.
* Recorded throughout the U.S., Canada, Mexico, South America, South East Asia and The Pacific Rim, Europe, Eastern Europe and South Africa.
* Mixed and Boomed (Studio and On Location).
* 2006-present Freelance
* 2004-2006 Habitat for Humanity - Global Village
* 2000-2004 Educator
* 1992-2000 Freelance
* 1986-1992 Multivision Incorporated
* Recorded network news (interview & B-Roll), commercials, dramas, documentaries, wild tracks, effects, voice overs, multicamera, and re-creations.
* Massachusetts Bay Community College, 1983. A.A.
* Fitchburg State College, 1986. B.S. Communications/Media (Television Production Specialty)
* Lesley College, 1999. MEd. Elementary Education (levels 1-6)
* National Association of Broadcast Employees and Technicians, Local 18 NABET/CWA
* International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees- Local 481 I.A.T.S.E.
* Radio and Television Broadcast Engineers Union, Local 1212 I.B.E.W.(inactive)
* 1993 Recorded sound for the Emmy Award Winner for Best News Special: "H. Ross Perot", a Peter Jennings Special, ABC NEWS.
* 2009 Recorded sound for the Tribeca Film Festival documentary norminee "The Lost Son of Havana "
* 2010 Recorded sound for the James Beard Award winner: Food Trip with Todd English - Peru
- SOME ASSIGNMENTS & CLIENTS:
* ABC: Nightline, World News Tonight, 20/20, Good Morning America, and Sports.
* CBS: 60 Minutes, Evening News, and Sports.
* NBC: Nightly News, Dateline, The Today Show, and Entertainment Tonight.
* FOX: News, The O'Reilly Factor, and Sports.
* PBS (WGBH): Frontline, Food Trip, Victory Garden, documentaries, and other informative local programming.
* Cable: Lifetime, Discovery, Home and Garden, The Learning Channel, and Animal Planet.
* International T.V.: Canadian, German, Welsh, French, Japanese, Dutch and Spanish.
* Corporate: Bose, Dunkin' Donuts, Kodak, Ocean Spray, ITT Sheraton, and Reebok.
* Feature Film: Sunny Side Up with Parker Posey, Knight and Day, The Fighter and The Social Network.
* As well as a variety of other educational, medical, entertainment and reality programs.
|State Street Productions
Tim Van Patten